Monday, January 30, 2017

New Week, New Computer

A couple of people asked me if I was having troubles adjusting to retired life.  The short answer is "No", the long answer is "No".  I feel like this is what I should have been doing all along.

In preparation for my retirement I poured a glass full of water on my computer.  It is amazing how quickly and how completely that can kill a computer.  I had been getting by with an old computer that I had not yet discarded, but it turns out that it was not able to run some applications that I am used to using.  So I went out and bought a new one this morning.  So much for living on a budget!

The newer computer has a much higher-resolution screen than any of my previous computers, so everything looks really tiny.  However, I like having more pixels, so I shan't complain much.

Well, let's see if I can get some work done on the kitchen.

No comments:

Post a Comment