Friday, January 27, 2017

Sleeping In

Last night I stayed up late helping Delkys with some grading, so I did not get up when she did this morning (I know - she still had to).  So I slept until 9:30.  I probably would have slept longer except the phone rang.

Since I got such a late start I only walked Charlie for about 40 minutes.  I don't know how finely he is calibrated, but he was still very antsy after we got home.  Can he really tell it was a short walk today?

I worked a little on the clock-timing application yesterday, but Delkys asked me to go to her class to help with a minor emergency, and I ended up spending the rest of the day there.

I have realized that I do not miss work in the least.  I still feel pressed for time, and I am trying to analyze why I feel that, but I definitely like this new life-style.

No comments:

Post a Comment