Wednesday, January 25, 2017

Snow Day!

Well, not quite.  I was impressed that with almost 1/8" of snow out there everything remained open.

I spent way more time on school yesterday than I meant to.  I ended up re-investigating a charge of copying from last semester, and that required a lot of work to recover everything that would have been easily available on my old system.

Yesterday also included my first trip to Home Depot since retirement.  It is a lot less crowded during the day than it is at my normal times.  Of course, I bought the wrong size heater filter, so I will be going back today.

When I got in the car yesterday I realized that I had always listened to conference talks in the car, but now I spend very little time there.  I will have to come up with a new routine for listening to conference talks.

No comments:

Post a Comment