Friday, March 17, 2017

Of Kids and Grandkids

Carter and Levi drove over from Utah yesterday.  Actually, since Carter is only 3 he let his parents drive, so Daniel and Ashley are here as well.  Daniel has been helping me on the kitchen this morning - that has been really nice.

So, in our last adventure I had gotten the cold water pipes reinstalled.  Wrong.  Well, it turns out I had installed them in the wrong position.  So I spent all of yesterday figuring out how to remove them and reinstall them.  And yes, now I am working on the hot water pipes.  Fun, fun, fun.

I realized I was having troubles starting this morning.  I would rather be holding Levi than working.  It suddenly became clear to me that I just don't have enough grandchild time.  It's fun to talk to them on the phone, I love the pictures, but there is nothing like having them here in person.  Oh well - Back to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment