Tuesday, March 14, 2017

Pie Day

I was in the grocery store the other day listening to them advertise special prices on pies for Pi Day, and it just really seemed to take the fun out of a nerd holiday.  Oh well.

Yesterday I bought all the parts necessary to reroute the water lines in the old soffit space.  Of course there was a little additional destruction to do, but that is all over.  I cut the two water lines leading into the soffit, and capped them, so I can leave the water on while I redo all the piping in there.  The final step will be to reconnect everything.  I'm hoping to finish that today, then I will just need to reroute the drains and the electrical.  In the area that runs parallel to the floor joists the electrical will be very easy - just a matter of lifting the lines higher.  The drains and electrical that run perpendicular to the joists will be another matter.  I am not entirely sure how I will reroute that drain.  I'm sure the inspiration will come to me.  Hopefully it comes before I try anything stupid.

No comments:

Post a Comment