Friday, March 3, 2017

Windy

Normally there is very little wind around my house, but it seems like the last few weeks there has been more than usual.  This morning when we started out on our walk it was about 34° with a good stiff breeze blowing.  I was starting to think about cutting the walk short - I realized I really don't enjoy walking with the wind when it is cold.  However, I persevered.

Charlie stopped to roll in something this morning in the same place he did a couple of days ago, but today I saw what he was rolling on.  It was a little garter snake.  It must have come out on one of our warm days and then frozen to death at night.  Curiously I felt no desire to roll on it.

I got the heating duct all connected up where the stove is going to go.  Today I resume removing the soffit.

No comments:

Post a Comment