Tuesday, March 7, 2017

You Can't Have Too Many Walks

This morning I was in kind of a rotten mood, so I decided we would walk farther than usual to see if that would help me shake it.  So we walked for about an hour and a half (somewhere over 5 miles).  It didn't help shake the mood, but I certainly did feel like I had walked some.

After a shower and breakfast I sat down to work on some code I am building to support my online class.  I left my shoes off because for some reason all of my shoes have started pinching my little toe.  Just a couple of minutes ago I decided I had better get going on construction (well, technically destruction), so I started to put my shoes on.  Charlie immediately jumped out of his bed and started getting excited for the upcoming walk.  A veterinarian told me that an unconstrained boxer would walk something like 80 miles per day, so I guess from Charlie's point of view it makes sense, but I told him he was dreaming.

Incidentally, working on the code got rid of the funk.  Who knew?

No comments:

Post a Comment