Monday, February 6, 2017

New Week, New Walk

Delkys is not feeling well, so she stayed home from school, and I slept in so I got a really late start.  Charlie and I walked for an hour and a half because we went quite a ways from home and, while not lost, didn't know exactly where we were.  When we got back into an area we knew we discovered the trail was closed for work on a bridge, so we had to detour onto some smaller trails that turned out to be very muddy.  It was 60° and I was wearing a short-sleeved shirt, but it still got rather hot.

Primary was wonderful yesterday.  The kids are so enthusiastic, and we have a lot of fun.  Yesterday we were talking about the restored gospel, and we had a discussion about what it means to restore something.  I had them pass around an interesting crystal decoration we have, and then told one of the kids to hide it behind his back.  When the others wanted their turn to see it I explained it was lost, and needed to be restored.  Maybe a little corny, but I figure they'll remember what the word means.

1 comment: