Monday, February 13, 2017

Some Better News

I have been up in Northern Idaho visiting my mother the last few days.  Last Saturday she went in for an MRI to help the doctor assess the progress of her Parkinson's disease.  After reviewing the MRI the doctor said that she does not have Parkinson's, only some other less serious problem.  It will be possibly two weeks before he will have time to explain things fully to her, but apparently he is not gravely concerned.  So overall this is good news.

Being away from home and removed from such routine as I had developed has caused me to be even less productive than normal.  I have gotten a few things done here, but mostly I have enjoyed talking with my Mom.  It is not uncommon to discover that we have spent two or three hours just reminiscing.

No comments:

Post a Comment