Wednesday, February 1, 2017

Temple Day

For quite a while I have officiated at the 6:30 a.m. session at the temple on the first Wednesday of the month.  This month I asked the coordinator if I could stay and work the entire shift.  Once he learned about my employment status he asked if I could work every Wednesday morning, which was what I was planning anyway.  For the moment I am not working the second shift on Wednesday so that I can come home and do a little during the day, but even that might change.

Yesterday I undid what I had done the previous day in connecting the island cabinets together because I realized I didn't like the way I had done it.  I made some improvements to my technique, and now the island is all joined together in one giant block of cabinets.  Still need to attach it to the floor, but first I need to decide exactly where it is going to be located.

I got a USB disk enclosure yesterday so I was able to remove the hard drive from my (water damaged) computer, but for some reason I can't get it to mount correctly, so I still haven't recovered any data from the drive.  I will work on that more as I get time.

No comments:

Post a Comment