Tuesday, February 28, 2017

Whiling Away The Hours

All I have gotten done on the kitchen is getting the frame for the oven built.  It is amazing how long it can take me to get things done.  Of course, since I figured out the easiest way to handle the power would be just to re-run the existing line I won't be able to power up the oven until we are done with the old one.  Oh well.  The task for today is to rerun the heating duct that now has to go around where the oven is.

As we were walking this morning Charlie found something he wanted to roll in.  I never want to know what it is.  Except that he basically just laid down, and when I got to the end of the leash he just stayed laying rather passively as I dragged him onto the sidewalk and then along the sidewalk.  Sometimes I really wonder what is going on in that little brain of his.  He got up before we had gone too much farther.

And... I just looked out the window to notice big, fluffy snow flakes coming down.  I don't know if they will amount to anything, but it is nice to watch them fall.  It's still 34° out there, so it is either going to have to snow harder or the temperature will need to drop more for anything to accumulate.  Oh - as if on command, it is snowing harder.

No comments:

Post a Comment