Thursday, February 23, 2017

SNOW!!

I suppose that anybody who reads this already knows that I am something of a fan of snow.  However, this winter we have had little snow.  This morning when I got up to leave for the temple I was very excited to discover a skiff of snow on the ground.  It was little enough, but after so long with no snow I was pretty excited.

When I came out of the temple it was still snowing lightly, and although there was still no accumulation, I was glad it was at least still falling.  However, in the last half hour or so the snow started falling much harder, and look what has happened:

OK, it still does not count as one of the greatest blizzards ever, but there is over half an inch of snow out there!  I am happy.

Alright, back to destroying the kitchen.

No comments:

Post a Comment